Based out of Lund or working from a home office, you will be part of the team that is responsible
for building and scaling our groundbreaking solution that tackles some of the world’s largest
challenges – the electrification of heating and mobility along with phasing out fossil fuels with renewables.
To take the next step in our growth, Emulate is looking for a Chief Product Officer.
The CPO is responsible for the strategic product direction at Emulate including product vision,
product innovation, product design, product development, project management, and product marketing.
As a part of the Management team, the CPO will partner cross-functionally with other departments to lead
product line expansion, increase market penetration and cross-selling of our solutions while also ensuring
that our platform can keep pace with the evolving market needs. You will also be responsible for driving our
product strategy, which currently depends on being the most scalable platform in the market.
Your performance will be measured by:
- NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Number and velocity of new product and growth experiments.
- Product strategy and roadmap evolution that leads to new business line opportunities.
- Potential of customer-validated additions to our roadmap.
You will be responsible for:
- Refinement and coordinated execution of product expansion strategy, informed by the
competitive landscape, customer learnings, and analysis.
- Owning product exploration and growth experiments, with the intent of improving our Annual Contract Value
while simultaneously improving customer engagement.
- Ongoing improvements to the breadth and depth of our product offering, including pricing and packaging.
- Defining and directly managing execution of our mission-specific product roadmap (from ESG tooling, to
industry partnerships that help us promote more impactful outcomes).
- Owning and managing Product Council.
- Collaborating with sales and customer success to continuously hone and align our product
pitch and marketing activities.
- Defining and owning our data and API strategy.
- Supporting our broader startup community leadership role.
- Over time hiring for product roles, and managing the product team.
You would be a great fit if you:
- Have an understanding of the energy market and can think strategically, while also diving into
the details to get things done.
- Have previously managed or brought to market B2B SaaS products, and owned business KPIs.
- Are great at communicating with customers and partners.
- Have a love for using data to back up an argument.
- Have managed product (PM, design, growth, and marketing) functions.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Shwan Lamei. To apply, please send your CV and a cover
letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 12th. We look forward to hearing from you!